Here are some pics of my little bunns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsOrli14

Reaction score
Helloeveryone! I am new here! Well my name is Julia, I am from Utah, and i14 years old. I have two beautiful rabbits named Little Miss Libby-Boo(Libby 4 short) and Miss Perigrin Took (Pippin 4 short) Here is apicture of them on christmas day with my bunnyslippers...

http://www.ofoto.com/Enhance.jsp?index=0&collid=18985513207&

The grey one is Pippin, sheis a Cottontail/Netherland Dwarf. And Libby is the tan and white one,she is a Dutch. Pippin is 1 year old, and Libby will be 2 in February!Well I just thought I would just introduce my bunnys and I, soYeah!

Hi! Welcome to the board! Ican't see the picture. Do you have to sign up to see it or isthere a way to see it with out signing up?

:)

Jenn

Welcome to the board! The buns are cute as can be!

:)

Welcome to the forum, your rabbits are lovely :).If you want to post more pictures of them the Pictures and Avatars posttells you how to resize them and put them up :). Looks like those aretwo happy rabbits. I hope you enjoy it here.

Kate

Welcome!! Your rabbits are socute! Your little Netherland looks like it may be an Opal (orblue otter). When you blow into the fur on the back, do yousee a tannish color underneath (Opal) or is it bluish (gray)underneather (blue otter)?

Please keep in mind that the colored fonts are difficult for many of usto read (I can't read the bright green at all). It's alwaysbest to use black on a white background.

Pam

Oh, sorry everyone, ididn't know about the color font thing! lol. But, thanks for letting meknow! Thanks about my rabbits! They are really funny. Ummm.... aboutthe breed thing, her underneath fur is sort of blue-ish grey, she couldbe that..... i have no clue! lol Umm.... ill see if I can post somemore. Thanks everybody again!

Latest posts

Back