Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruckstar12

Reaction score
Hi I have a neuteredmale bunny, approx 8 or 9 months old who keeps jumping up on my bed and chewing holes in my clothes or blankets. Any one have any suggestions on how to prevent this? It seems to only happen when I'm not in the room....

i keep my bedroom door shut when the bunny is out because she likes to sneak into my closet and poop in the corner where my hamper :ph34r2

you may just have to lock her out of that room. when truvy chews on the floorboards, i yell NO! loud enough to scare her. she'll do it a few more times to test me, but i keep yelling NO and she eventually stops. now she really doesnt do it... i dont know if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm pretty sure he does know that he's not allowed as when I'm in the room and tell him to jump down he will do it, I think he's just cheeky and a bit too clever! Maybe I will have to perservere with the telling off and shut him out of the room when I'm not in it. Thanks!

Oh and any suggestions on cheap toys? I have cardboard boxes and tunnels and toilet tubes which I stuff with treats and hay but he still seems to get quite bored - he has a very active mind but I can't really exercise him outside as he isn't leash trained yet and there are lots of cats around (although he does live outside during the day in a hutch)....

Ruckstar12 wrote:
"I'm pretty sure he does know that he's not allowed as when I'm in the room and tell him to jump down he will do it, I think he's just cheeky and a bit too clever! "
LMAO! Bunnies will teach you to take care of your clothes, couch, anything that you do not want that they can chew on.. I'm only laughing as I will wake up weekly and find that my free roam buns are bored and chewing on something they shouldn't be.
I'm not alone!

Latest posts

Back