Help with Hutches (Hop and Hutch)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if maybe someone might be able to help me out?

I'm looking for a new hutch for my lionhead rabbit and have found thissite called "Hop and Hutch"(http://www.hop-and-hutch.co.uk/)- It's in the UK and the prices are good, but before I make a purchaseI just wanted to know if anyone has shopped their before?

I'm looking at the Tommy 120 Indoor Rabbit House
120cm (47") x 58cm (23") x 56cm (22") high.

Is this hutch big enough? (I'm terrible with measurements!)

Thanks for any help you can give me :)

Any hutch is okay. As long as the bun has enoughroom to comfortably move and play. I chose to build our hutches, sothat they'd be large enough, i can't stand to see animals caged, so webuilt large ones instead of buying small ones.

Ellie

Sophie wrote:
It looks like a real nice cage for Mushrooms.Things you have to consider is where is the cage going to beplaced. It is big enough and will take upspace. Will it match the room it's in and where is all therabbit supply going to go. Are you going to let Mushrooms outof the cage? Anyways,sounds likeMushrooms is getting spoiled. :p

Rainbows! :)

Sophie wrote:

Is this hutch big enough? (I'm terrible with measurements!)

Thanks for any help you can give me :)
I have a hutch almost identical to this hutch but I brought itfrom a pet store it cost me £40, so I hope you havent brought it yetbecause thats quite a saving! It will be big enough as longas the bun isnt going to stay in it all day long. I also have alionhead and he cames out for over 5 hours a day play time, if your bunis going to be in his hutch a lot I would surgest you get a biggerhutch. Hope this helps;)

Thank you very much for your help:)

Yes, Mushrooms is getting a little spoiled... Especially because he'sactually going to stay with my parents at the end of the year while Ifinish up at Uni. So the cage is actually going to beredundant for a while until I get settled again!!

Mushrooms spends most of the day out of his cage as it is, it's onlywhen I'm going out that he actually gets put away :p He's such a spoiltlittle bunny!!

Latest posts

Back