Help with Avatar Pic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
Hi,

Need help If anyone knows how to re-size a pic small enough for anavatar . Can anyone please resize this for me. I have spend too muchtime trying to figure out the re-sizing software I downloaded- gettingold...lol

Sue

attachment.php

I cut it down ever so slightly to try to make itas big as possible. It's still hard to read the name but if you want Ican cut a bit more out or I can undo all the cutting out I did, lol.Just tell me and I'll get on it!

You're The Best, Laura.

Thank you so much for helping with this stuff. You and BunnyMommy have always been so great in this area.

When I saw the question, and I saw you had replied, I was immediately relieved.

Thank you for your help, and saw your response in the mesquito post. Good Job!!

:dude:

-Carolyn

My Bunny Boys,

Thank you so much- man you are fast!! I spend almost an hour playing with software & bamm......you fixed it for me!

The pic is fine how it is, maybe I should use the plain pic so you can see her better?

You guys are the greatest! :):)

If you want to use the plain picture then that'salright, I can get a bigger picture of her if you do. But I like thatone too so it's all good.

Use the plain picture,

Use the plain picture!

I wanta see that face.

-Carolyn

Hey MyBunnyBoys and Cupcake,

D'ya see that LuvaBun is thinking about moving to Great Canada? She's in the UK now.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hey MyBunnyBoys and Cupcake,

D'ya see that LuvaBun is thinking about moving to Great Canada? She's in the UK now.

-Carolyn
That would be awesome! lol, of course, if you don't mind winter. ;)But I guess it's no so bad on the coast!

I vote for the Plain Picture!

EXCELLENT Picture

EXCELLENT Job on the Avatar.

Pssst, Cupcake...
Be careful!

What she's really doing is butterin you up so that she can 'borrow' Cupcake for 'a while'.

-Carolyn

It's a gorgeous country with great people.

People as far as China and the UK are flyin in with their Bunnies!

GO CANADA!

:)

-Carolyn

Hey guys!

You are not only incredible- you are fast! I was reading up how tolitter train Cupcake & "poof"- my avatar has been modified.

Can see her better now,

Hey- if anyone is in Ottawa, Canada of course you can come & visit Cupcake! ( but no bunnynapping allowed)

Canada is a huge country & we have lots of wildbunnies here - they often used to hop down our sidewalk in my oldneighborhood! Moving from UK to Canana EH?? lol

Sue

Carolyn wrote:
Pssst, Cupcake...
Be careful!

What she's really doing is butterin you up so that she can 'borrow' Cupcake for 'a while'.

-Carolyn

No!Never!

*Adds Cupcake to the herand dreamgals'borrow' list.*

Latest posts

Back