Help the Forum Auction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awesome I wish I could bid! I can't wait to see what the next auction is for I am saving my money already, seeing as I can't afford the Bun Tac Toe!!

Wow, where have I been?! What an amazingly awesome idea. Elf Mommy and everyone who has bid on this- you are such wonderful people! Very cool!

[align=center]
winner_md_clr.gif

DeniseJP!!!!

Congratulations!!!

All you need to do is click on the Donate Button on the side! Use PayPal to make the payment (or make other arrangements with Pipp).

As soon as Pipp confirms with me, and you pm me your address, these cute little bunnies will be on their way home to YOU!!!

Thank you so much for what you are doing to help the forum!
[/align]

[align=center]YAY!

Congrats Denise!!! Thank you for doing something so great for the forum!
[/align]
[align=center]
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
[/align]

OK, my bid is posted officially on PayPal. Glad I could help the forum and am grateful for all my new friends here!!! You all rock and make my day with great advice, stories of your rabbits and I have to say, this is my favorite forum of all.

:jumpforjoy::thanks::yahoo:

Thank you for welcoming me (Juno and Axel and the future Checkered babies) and making me feel at home!

Denise

Back