HELP rabbit ate what I believe to be snake plant

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fofofina23

Reaction score
My rabbit has bad a new habit of of jumping into the bed while I'm asleep, she found a way to get to what I believe to be a snake house plant last night.
She's like 4 months old rex Minni rabbit. She seems fine but her poops are tinier then usual she's still eating and drinking consistently. There was also work outside of my apartment that could have been making her uneasy causing the little poops. I don't know what to do she ate a substantial amount honestly. She's still active and acting like herself.

I'd suggest encouraging lots of hay eating by refreshing her hay several times through the day. Hay can help push things through the gut and get them out of her system. She may drink more water too if she eats more hay. This would also be good.

Keep a close eye on her poos and behavior. If her poos start to return to normal, that's a great sign.

I'm seeing conflicting info on the internet concerning whether or not snake plant is toxic to rabbits.

Back