HELP!!!!! New bunny owner!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverickscowgrl

Reaction score
TOTAL ACCIDENT!!! i have 2 rex females, 1 malenetherland dwarf, 1 female dutch!! can they breed, how early.... ithink they might have already done it!! we werent sure what sex theywere and we left them together to get there cages straight! is this bador will it be ok?? can a bunny be too young?? will it hurt her... is itbad to crossbreed??:?i just need someone to help and tell mewhat to doo... i love them already!! i just didnt kno!!

ahhh they are def! not 6 months one is like tinytiny, the other two are maybe 2 or 3 months, and the male is about 5 soi am def. okay..... i wanted to learn more about it before they couldbreed that makes me feel better!!

Rabbits can breed as young as three months butthey should not be bred untill they are 6 months old.I would keep themaway from the male,he needs a seperate cage.Crossbreed rabbits are veryhard to find homes for.Most people want purebred rabbits.Will they beokay if they are bred?complications sometimes occur during thebirth.bluebird

Latest posts

Back