help! my rabbit just peed on the bed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hilbilly534

Reaction score
my rabbit who NEVER pees outside the litterbox just jumped on my bed and peed. he's on antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory because he was coughing, but he's been getting better the past couple days since starting.. is this just a random occurrence that happened? I'm really worried

Most bunnies LOVE to pee on soft things, beds/couches/pillows/blankets included. I would say it's likely that, more than it has to do with his illness unless he shows any other signs of further/different sickness.

my rabbit who NEVER pees outside the litterbox just jumped on my bed and peed. he's on antibiotics and an anti-inflammatory because he was coughing, but he's been getting better the past couple days since starting.. is this just a random occurrence that happened? I'm really worried
--what are the meds for/-upper respiratory problem/coughing??-extreme caution when giving any medications,!--care to elaborate??-always offer probiotics with any antibiotic/available from a farm supply store,-sincerely james waller :wave2:bunny19:twocents:heartbeat::bunny18-

Latest posts

Back