help, bunny is not eating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeannie's babies

Reaction score
:(Please we need help, our bunny is notherself, it just started this week, she was eating alittle bit and shehas been drinking water, today we notice that she is not eating, hasnot poop or pee, her eyes are runny, her nose is stuffed up and she isbreathing through her mouth, and we have not seen her eat or drinkwater today, I did try giving her some, we just don't know what iswrong with her.

It sounds like she is sick and needs to see a vet as soon as possible. I hope she gets better.

Cristy

you got a pretty sick bunny on your hands. You need to take her to a vet immedately! Sorry so late at replying.

Warmest Welcome Jeannie's babies,

Unfortuately, your little one seems to have more going on with her thanwe can help. Not eating, or moving things through her system could'vebeen a sign of her having a blockage or something with her teeth, orany number of things, but the belabored breathing, stuffy nose, and herrunny eyes is a different thing all together. She sounds as if sheneeds some medication.

I truly hope the vet can help. As the others said, I'd get her to thevet as soon as possible, on an emergency call. I hope you have a vetthat knows about rabbits.

I will say a prayer for her as soon as I sign off.

I so wish we could help you with this. The only thing I can say at thispoint is get water into her. If you have a syringe or an eye dropper,turn her over on her back, and put it just behind the front teeth andmake her drink. Let us know how things go. Give her a lot of love andtime right now.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back