Hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylabunny

Reaction score
Hi all. I come to you at a sad time. I just lost my beloved Commander Bun Bun a few weeks ago to complications after having surgery to drain an abscess on his jaw. He was just 5 years old and I had had him since the day he was born. :tears2:

000_0004-red.jpg

000_0005.jpg

On a lighter note, after not being able to stand the empty playpen anymore, I got a 4 month old Dutch girl, whom I've named Layla. (after the Eric Clapton song) She's still a little shy but has come a very long way, being half starved and covered in pee stains when I got her.

100_0400.jpg

100_0402.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

I wanted to say welcome and sorry for your loss and your new addition is so cute.

The forum is a great place
I hope you enjoy it.

Hi, welcome to the forum. Sorry about your loss. Glad you have a new bun now. Layla is such a cutie. Glad she found her way to you and to a new life. I read your other post about her babies. I hope you find her a mate soon.

Thanks all. I wish it was under different circumstances that I joined here, but that's life I suppose. Layla is being such a spoiled bunny right now lol. She's got all the toys a rabbit could wish for! :bunnydance:Just bought her two new ones today and she is busy munching on her applewood sticks.

Latest posts

Back