Hello!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampindd

Reaction score
We are brand new bunny owners. Buddy came to live with us in January. He's absolutely adorable.

2rmw182.jpg

:bunnydance:D'Andra

Hi!

Oh you are right, Buddy is beautiful! Aww look at his little mouth, and I love those dots of colour next to his nose.

:inlove:

How old is he? Has it been great owning a rabbit so far?

Michelle

Ohh another lop!

Welcome!

He's about 3 months old. It's been fun causehe's so sweet! I'm having litterbox issues but he's young still. I'mprobably not doing something right. He loves to sit in his litterboxbut doesn't use it for its intended purpose.

How adorable. I bet you have to holdyourself back from kissing that sweet face. I'm new to theforum too. I just got my baby Cadbury lastFriday. She's a Dutch. I had lops when I was littlethey are such sweet bunnies.:bunnydance:

He is still very young, and I don't think you'dhave been doing anything wrong. I still can't convince one of mine touse the litter box on a regular basis! The other two just sort ofnaturally fell into it.

Michelle:brownbunny

Hi! Welcome to the forum!!

I can't wait to hear all about your new baby! :DThey're so wonderful, aren't they? There's just nothin' likeownin' a bun!! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

P.S. Feel free to post any and all questions you might have!! We encourage it! :)

Latest posts

Back