Hello...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bindi_lee

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the boards... My name Is Bindi and THis is my two month old netherland dwarf. Bambii.... Today is her second day with us... She is behaving rather well. I have a little question though... We have a long carpet... Not like a shag rug or anything... But when she walks on it she'll take two steps then jump... and take another two steps and do it again. Do you think it is because of the type of carpet... or I dunno what else it could be... The only thing is it is only in certain spots that she does it in other spots she is fine and walks normally... andyway any advice or anything you can give me would be greatly appericated.
url] target=]

Hi Bindi, your picture didn't show up.

When you sat jump does she wiggle her body at the same time? If so this is called a Binky, it means she's happy. Alot of times the bunnies are running and then do this, it's quite hilarious to see.

Look forward to getting to know you and your new baby.

Susan:apollo:

Welome to RO!!

I think the carpet makes her happy... A binky is an expression of joy that is a bunny jumping up and twisting, of frolicking.

So if your bunny is going binky crazy and jumping up all over the place, then they are just expressing how happy they are.

This is an excellent website about bunny body language: http://www.paperglyphs.com<WBR>/rabbits/rabbittalk_intro.html

--Dawn

Hi! Welcome!

What a cutie!! :D

Welcome to the forum! I can&#39;t wait to see more pictures of your baby! :)

That&#39;s so cute, if she&#39;s doing binkies...there must be something about that carpet that she likes! :)

Anyway, welcome! We&#39;re so happy to have you!! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Hi! Welcome, I too am new. I have a new baby bunny named Cadbury. You bunny is beautiful. My Cadbury does the same think on the carpet. She walks and then gets real excited and jumps in the air. I just think that she&#39;s happy when she does it. I think that could be the ase with yours just a realhappy bunny!

Yay! All this time I thought there might be soemthing wrong... Thank goodness she is just a happy little thing.

Latest posts

Back