Hello -waves-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethybuns

Reaction score
Hello fellow bunny lovers. I recently got a bunny from the pet store. Took it to the vet a couple days ago and found out the sex which is female. The vet said she's around 2 months. I believe she's a Lionhead but failed to ask the vet, so I'm not sure. xD

Well I new to owning a bunny but so far its going great, I researched a good amount also bought a book. Ha. This website/website looks like it will be very helpful. Hope to chat and get to know some of you all. The names Monica and Issac is my boyfriend, we are both caring for Beth (the bunny).

Here are some pics of Bethy maybe someone could tell me what breed she is.

14lhxkk.gif

35bfazr.jpg

11acvi8.gif

Hi and welcome to RO.

Your Beth is Adorable. She sure looks kile a Lionhead to me but I'm no expert thats for sure. I look forward to hearing about her and seeing more pictures.

Susan:)

FYI when I first got Buttercup I took "HIM" to a Vet who told me he was a she, well low and behold she became a he. He was so use to his name I just kept it Buttercup. :shock::?

Hi Susan and Nancy thanks for the warm welcome. ^^
I definitely be putting more pictures up of Beth.
Omg Susan, Buttercup is so adorable, so is Daisy Mae and Vega well haa all of your buns are darn right adorable! Does Daisy Mae keep the bow in her hair for long or does she try to take it off? So cute!

A lot of people around here have multiple bunnies I wish I had more space for more bunnies but I can't imagine having more than one bunny living in my room with me. Ha multiple cages would leave me no leg room. xD

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

She is adorable, looks like a Lionhead to me also,Bethy looks almost like myLionhead Carmel in fact.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back