Hello, RO! I've come back and I've missed ya'll!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emilyasb

Reaction score
I know I haven't been on in awhile (I think I was last on in may of last year).

Since then all my buns have passed. Mimah, Clover, and Ebony were all tragically killed in home fire. They were the only one's in the home that didn't come out alive, and they will all be missed terribly.

I recently adopted a new baby bunny into my life and his name is "Jack" or "Jacky". He's a really cute broken blue netherland dwarf buck, and he was born on 12/17/09 (I think that makes him about 2 months).

I'll have some pictures of him soon, but until then you can see him featured as my avatar.

Glad to be back!

-Emily
EDIT: I tried to change my avatar toa pic of little Jack that I made, but it won't work. Sorry! Maybe someone can help me??

Heyy, my avatar is fixed!

Hi Emily - So sorry to hear of your tragic loss - can't imagine your pain.

Very glad you championed yourself and came back,were all here for you - whatever you need, just letus know..

juliew19673 wrote:
Hi Emily - So sorry to hear of your tragic loss - can't imagine your pain.

Very glad you championed yourself and came back,were all here for you - whatever you need, just letus know..

Thanks, Juliew. I think about my lost buns most frequently and cry all the time. There's still so many was that the fire could have been prevented. I can't help but feel like it's all my fault and I wish they were here, but they aren't.

Hopefully Jacky will cure my lost-bun-sniffles, which he has so far.

:wave:Hi Emily..

I'm so very sorry for the tragic loss of your bunnies...how very sad

But on a happy note..glad you have another little bunny in your life

I have a Jack who i call Jacky as well...his cute lil nickname :)

horribly sorry for your loss...i cant imagine loosing my buns that way...

welcome back, though and congrats on the new addition

Latest posts

Back