Hello & Introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tauntz

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I'm a big animal lover & have been researching to find a good match for my family. I'm a very hands-on person & love to spend time petting & training my companion pets. Growing up we had cats mostly & a couple of dogs but with my present home, I do not feel that either would work well. While wandering around a local pet store, I had the opportunity to meet & hold a bunny who started me on my search to find more information! It is extremely important to me to be sure (or at least as much as possible) that I can provide a bunny a good home with the best of care possible & that we will be happy together! My pets are my family not just pets. So when I found this forum decided to join & request advice & recommendations to help me decide on whether a bunny is right for my family & learn all I can about their care, needs, etc. So far in my research I think a Jersey Wooly would be a good match. Thank you for any & all assistance in this important decision!

Welcome to the forum. It's good to check things out before you get a pet.

Some rabbits stay quite skittish. Honey only tolerates being petted. Like most animals, they love you most when it's their meal time. A rabbit has an easy time compared with cats or dogs in the stand-up-&-beg department. Their large hind legs give them the edge.

Every rabbit's interests seem to be different, so until you get one, get ready for a number of things. Honey loves enlarging the openings of her cardboard box & tearing paper, but she just ignores the sticks of various sizes when I put them in her exercise pen. But I'm glad I had some ready & gave it a try.

Dutch,Holland lops, Mini lops, French lops are in general good natured rabbits. Like people each rabbit has its only distinct personality.

Good luck in finding the perfect bunny master.

Latest posts

Back