Hello, here are my buns Mel and Chopper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esthezyl

Reaction score
I'm French and I live in Japan, where I got my first domestic rabbit 15 years ago. My little Cinnamon (Lop Ear, unfixed male) is the reason why fell in love with rabbits and now need them in my life.

Here are the two buns that enlighten my days, 2 years after Cinnamon passed away.

Mel is a 2 years old Netherland Dwarf I impulsively bought from a petting zoo after having mourned the loss of my first bunny 2 years long. She is still unfixed, and a real Diva. She honks and flicks her feet a lot, goes nuts for her treats and is also a petting addict who loves cheek scritches. She is also madly in love with Chopper.

full

This is Chopper, a rescue I got in February 2019. I got him fixed immediately and gradually bonded him to Mel. She ended being the dominant one (of course) and they are always sleeping and eating together.

full

This is the first time they met:

full

Now that Chopper is fixed, they are both free roam in my appartment, and perfectly litter trained too.

They are my joy and pride and I'll love to hear about everyone's buns too! I'm here to see how I can give my buns an even better life and judging by the few threads I've already read, I'm at the right place!

Last edited:
Back