Hello hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sha10ly88

Reaction score
Hi! I am new here. Oh no.... I mean we are new here -- me and my rabbit. His name is Baby. I think it is more important to know my rabbit than myself as its "rabbitsonline". So baby is gray in colour and is 6 months old. He is extremely mischievous. Likes hopping over anything and everywhere. Of course ... very adorable and cute.

PICT2831.jpg

Hello and Welcome to RO :D

Would love to see a picture of Baby!!

Do you know how to post pictures? All you need to do is make an account on Photobucket (very quick and easy) and upload your pics to there, then just copy the IMG code into your post :D

Seeya around the forum

Becca x

Hi and welcome to RO! Buttercup and I would also love to see pics :biggrin2: We are new to RO ourselves, I only adopted Buttercup last week. Glad you found us.

Faith

Becca wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RO :D

Would love to see a picture of Baby!!

Do you know how to post pictures? All you need to do is make an account on Photobucket (very quick and easy) and upload your pics to there, then just copy the IMG code into your post :D

Seeya around the forum

Becca x
Thanks for teaching me. I've been trying to upload one but just couldnt get it up here. Anyway ... its not sharp. I'll get a clearer one soon!

Latest posts

Back