Hello from Lord Furgus!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybunnyfurgus

Reaction score
Just thought I'd finally take a moment to introduce myself and our bunny. We found our bunny Furgus on CraigsList. He was being kept in a garage with a very large dog and did not appear to be getting much in the way of attention and care. We instantly fell in love with him. We had no intention of bringing him home so quickly, but he came home with us that day. We had to scramble to find him a suitable cage and all the necessary stuff. He is the sweetest bunny ever. He has never been anything but cuddly and loving. What a wonderful addition to our family - we are so lucky! Did I mention that we spoil him rotten, hence the royal title - Lord Furgus.:D

Welcome to the Forum.

Congratulations on your new bunny and getting him out of the situation he was in.

Wishing you all the luck with Lord Furgus (love the name).

Look forward to talking and discussing everyone's favorite subject...bunnies.

K :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. My daughter and I were so excited to find this forum. It's nice to know we aren't the only people who love our bunny so much. Sometimes we joke about being "crazy bunny people" because we think everything Lord Furgus does is cute...if he blinks - it's cute....if he yawns - it's cute....if he just sits there - it's cute....I think you get the picture....WE ADORE HIM. :inlove::inlove:

Welcome!!! I love his name :) Yes you have definitely come to the right place because we all adore our bunnies. I have a 1 year old Rex named Olivia. Shes a princess :) Everyone here is very nice and very helpful! And we love pictures

Latest posts

Back