HELLO from Georgia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimsamsmom

Reaction score
Hi there I am so excited to find this site. We are an animal loving family. My furbabies include a 7 year coonhound rescued from the vet, a Kitty we have had for 17 years, we recently lost one of our kitties who lived to a ripe old age of 19......and now we have welcomed our first bunny. My mother in law gave my daughter a bunny for Easter and we are so excited to have him (we think he is a he).
His name is Rollo, he is a dwarf bunny (we do not know exactly what kind as soon as a get a picture to upload that will be our next question LOL), he is approximately 12 weeks old.
We want to make sure we provide him with a long healthy happy life so I am sloop glad I found this site!

:welcome1 and Congrats! You're definitely in the right place! My only cat died back in Feb and he was 16 years old. I told him I'd never get another cat bc he was the best hehe :)
Feel free to ask as many questions, we love helping others out!!!

I noticed you said you *think* he is a he so I thought this link would help you out.
http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/articles/sexing.shtml

Hello and welcome to the forum, you'll find all the answers to any questions you have here, it's a great place and lots of people with a whole lot of knowledge. Welcome to the world of being a rabbit slave :p

Hi and welcome to RO! I'm sorry for the loss of your kitty. We lost one of ours not long ago, she was almost sixteen. If you are anything like the rest of us you will be amazed at how much fun and joy a bun can bring! You will be able to find just about anything you would like to know here. One word of caution though...we discuss poop a lot! Ha

That's true! We do do that!
Get it? Doo doo heehee. Poop is important to us because it reflects the health of our buns.

Thanks for the friendly welcome! We love this place we have found a lot of useful information so far. Thank you for the sympathy for my kitty...I miss her so much she was my baby 3 years before I had kids. Hahaha bout the poop!

Here is Rollo not the best pic camera is dead and daughter used her ipod

rollo2%20%282%29.jpg

photo.2.004.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back