Hello!!! From California!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowgirl_Kate

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 17 years old and I recently got twoFlemish Giants!!! My sister has had rabbits (Mini Rex andMini Lop) for about 7 years, so I'm not in the least new torabbits. I got one buck and one doe. The buck is afawn who I named Mr. Marvin Wilson and the doe is a sandy who I namedMyrtle Mae. I show and am planning to breed them in thefall.

Welcome to the forum!:welcome1

Do you have pictures? Most of us love flemmies!!:bunnydance:

Look forward to seeing you around the forum,

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Hi! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Wow...Flemmies!! :D I plan on getting a FlemishGiant when we get a house in about a year...and have found a breedernear us that we'll be visiting soon to get a feel for thecuties. :)

It's nice to have another Californian here! I live inSouthern California, myself, in the San Fernando Valley area.:)

Can't wait to hear more about your sweeties!

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Welcome! I'm jealous. I'dlove to have a flemmie. I'm a 16 year old SoCalresident. I've got a dutch, Fiona,and a mixedbreed, Timmy. Both were adopted from local shelters lastsummer.

Hey there! Welcome to RO! Where in Californiaare you? I'm on the Central Coast, near Santa Cruz. Post some pics ofyour bunnies soon, would ya? I absolutely adore Flemmies :)

Latest posts

Back