Hello from Arizona :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Jamie and i'm going into my senior year at ASU!!! I just moved to Arizona from Minnesota in August to finish school in a bit of a warmer climate :D.

On May 11 (a couple days before my 21st birthday!!), I was studying for a math final with a friend and we got off topic and started talking about pets. I told her I had always wanted a rabbit and she just happened to know somebody who had to give up a young bunny. I drove to her house about 2 hours later and now I have a new little friend! The downfall was that they knew close to nothing about this critter. Someone had purchased him, owned him for a short period of time, then decided they were bored. He was then handed off to their parents as a temporary home until somebody took him, and that somebody was me. They literally knew nothing about him-gender, age, breed, nothing. He didn't even have a name. Anything I know about him is what i've discovered from my own research.

So, that brings me to the reason I joined this forum. I've done plenty of research online about rabbits because i've never owned one before. I stumbled upon this forum for more information and well, here I am :) It's great to be here and I hope to hear about all of your goofy bunny stories, as I also have some to share!!

Thanks for your time!

Jamie and Charlie

Welcome! :D

Rabbits are so wonderful and really are one of the best companions anyone can have but are super great foruni students! Watch out though - I have handed in so many essays that have little nibbles taken out of thecorners ofthem thanks to Lady.

Enjoy the forum and the warm weather!

hello and welcome to RO :welcome1
nice to have you here :) hope to see you around the forums

beccaaa

:wave2

Welcome to RO.

Charlie looks Adorable. I'd love to see more pictures of him.

You will definetely learn alot about rabbits on here. Gosh I've had rabbits for almost 11 years and I'm still learning from the very knowledgeable people on here.

Susan :)

Hello and Welcome to RO. Congrats on your new Bunny. :)From your avatar, he's a cutie! See you around the forum,

:biggrin2:April

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everybody! I'm pretty certain i'll be spending a lot of time on here :)

Welcome to the forum OhGollyCharlie! :welcome1

I found this forum for information too. I had to bunnysit two bunnies from two different people at the same time and knew nothing about rabbits. From the things I learned here, I was able to pass on to the rabbit owners when they came back from their holidays to get their bunnies back.

Eventually I adoptedmy ownbunny from a Vet who was going to euthanize it. And got my second bunny from one of the people who I bunnysat for.

Welcome to the forum!and to the life of a bunny slave!

Rabbits are wonderful animals with very unique personalities. Good for you to take in this bunny, I am sure he is a lot happier and will know what it means to be loved and spoiled.

I look forward to hearing more about Charlie and seeing pictures.

:welcome1to RO, Jaime!

Charlie is quite the handsome little bun; mini rex are such tiny characters!!

Be sure to check out the Lagomorph Library for plenty of great information on rabbit health, behaviour, bonding suggestions and nutrition.

See you on the main board!

Latest posts

Back