Hello from Arizona!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My name is Amy and I am 18 years old (finally!). I'm new to the forum. It's looks like a wonderful forum with alot of helpful tips and advice....as well as pictures of gorgeous bunnies!

I am not new to bunnies, well...outdoor bunnies that is. Within a few weeks I will be getting my first indoor bun! Yaaay!

I'm hoping to get a Holland Lop from one of the two breeders in my area, or...if the perfect rescue bun comes along...it's mine! :)

I will post pictures when I do get my bun, and I am VERY sure I will have a TON of questions for all of you!

- Amy

:helloAmy, :welcome1

I was just reading your critters post, I think we're going to love having you here as much as you'll love being here. :)

I'll be watching for questions and news aboutyournew bun. :)

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi Amy and Welcome!

Its so great that youre doing all this research before bringing home a new bunny. I wish I wouldve done the same when I got my first.

Heres the links for a few rescue orgs in AZ if you want to check them out.

http://www.bunnyrescue.org/Heres some lops they have right now:

1507.jpg

1502.jpg

http://www.bhrabbitrescue.org/Heres one of their lops:

The thing I like about rescues is that they are almost always spayed/nuetered and thats included in the price. That can save you alot of money in the long run!

Good luck in whatever you choose!

welcome to the forum!

i am a fan of her:

1502.jpg

there were a few other lops on that website too, a few cute black and white ones. . .but how could you not love that face?

not to completely take over this thread . . .but look at this one for adoption!

1248.jpg

she is also at the bunnyrescue.org place.. .they have so many cute buns (i looked at all their photos. . .)

Thank you for finding me that link. I don't have time to look right now, but I will definately check it out later. I hope some of those buns are closer to me...because I don't have a relaible enough car to get down towards Phoenix;)

- Amy

Hi, Amy!! Welcome to the site!

I can't wait to hear all about your bunny, when you get him/her! In the meantime, feel free to tell us all about the bunnies you've had in the past! :) And, as always,we LOVE to see pictures...so if you have any of them, post away! :)

See ya around!

Rosie*

Hi Amy, welcome to Rabbits Only! Good luck with the bunny search!

-Matt:cool:

Latest posts

Back