Hello Everyone!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnymommy76

Reaction score
Southern Suburb of Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hi there!!!

New to the group, just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Julie and I have 2 bunny boys. Pidge is 8 yrs old and Wrigley is 7 months old. I just love them to death, they are my children. My poor pidge has been dealing with medical issues since the week before thanksgiving. He had a major inner ear infection that caused him to get "tilt head" it is slowly clearing up. Miraculously his head has gone back to normal. Then on top of it he had surgery for an abcess on his lower jaw. We are still dealing with this, the darn thing keeps filling back up with pus. He just keeps hanging in there though, I call him my miracle bunny. Wrigley on the other had is a handful, very curious about everything, he's real good with getting himself in trouble!!!! LOL

I would like to post a pic of the boys but its not working for me, any suggestions

WELCOME!

Do you have your pictures in a photobucket account or something like that?

Yep, get an account at photobucket.com, set up an account and then load them. Once you have them on - edit the size..... (it's all right there and not hard - but if you find you need help just pm me or something - there are threads on how someplace too) make them so they aren't HUGE so they are easier to see on here.

Here's a great thread from chat that will help you. If you need more help - just pm one of us :)

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25443&forum_id=47

Hi Julie, Pidge, and Wrigley!! Welcome to the RO Family!!

We're so happy you found us...I'm sure you've noticed the enormous amount of information in the Rabbit Health section of the Lagomorph Library. It's got all sorts of threads that might help you out a bit (though it sounds like your vet is doing a great job!). Here are a few:

Abscesses
Antibiotics
Ear Ailments
Head Tilt
Infections
Medications
Vestibular Disease

Feel free to browse around! The Bunny 101 section of the Lagomorph Library has a ton of information in it, too, so be sure to check it out!

I'm sure you'll love the time you spend here...the site is full of people just ready and waiting to help you out! :)

Hugs to you three!

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back