Hello every one,Hello Carolyn and Buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello every one, Hello Carolyn and Buck

I like introduce myself my name is Lynn and was very nice to be invited here by Carolyn,Thank you carolyn.
I'm not married no would put up with all the animal's or me not sure which lol.

I have lot's of babies 2 Dog's
( German shepherd - Data, from star Trek Next Generation m,7yrs)

( Husky, - Xena, from the TV Xena Worrier Princess f,5yrs,was given to me after her dad got knocked down by a car.
I was in the local school and the keeper there had a some husky pup'sand my sister friend had gone to see them as her husky was theirdad.while we were looking at the pups their dad was running around andran out the gate a car hit the dog.we ran out there I went straight forthe dog laying in the road the keeper my sister and her friend ran tothe driver big mistake!!!.I and the dog was still in the road, thedrive got scared and put his foot down on the gas the dog managed toget out the way but I landed up on the bonnet of the car.He didn'tstop!! he keeped on going shouting at me to get off his bonnet therewas some swearing to stop the the car he didn't.Swerved sisde to sidetrying to get me of the bonnet I had to time it to roll of.I hitanother car in the process.I had a badly bruised leg's cut on my lefthand from holding onto the windscreen wiper lump on the head fromhitting the road.Apart from that OK.

7 Cat's
( Panda, m,6yrs and Lovely Little Lolly f,6yrs - sister to Panda andBoth hand reared bacause their Mum Tammy had no milk, Recuse cat's)theydid have 1 more brother and 2 more sister, but the night I took thesein was on 31,oct,1997 one of them died in my hand's before I left thetheir house going to the vet's with them another the next day on theway back to the vet's and the the last was put to sleep as the vet onlygave her a 4% chance of getting home alive.so that left me with mybabies Panda and Little Lolly and are all way follow me around.

( Tammy, f,8yrs mother to Panda and Lolly, Also a recsuecat taken in because their owner was unable to cope with her broken legthat she had).
I got Panda and Lolly before I took the Mum in.

( Spot, named after Data's Cat from Star Trek Next Geration m,8yrs,also called Bot Bot).

( Boogie, the 3rd m,8yrs brother to Spot).

( Pumpkin, f,2yrs rescue her mum rejected her at 3weeksold, she has the right name though she has a rounded bum,lol).

( Pagan, f,2yrs 4 months, she was about 5months old found wondering no one claimed her).

(Ferret named Boo m,3yrs).

MY BUNNIES
(Mopsy, Orange Butterfly Dwarf Lop m,5yrs found hopping down a streetand handed in to the RSPCA he was only about 3 month's old and given tome).

(Flopsy, Black Otter Dwarf Lop m,7 month's).

(Sweep, Blue French Lop Born 1.Jan.2004 lovely baby).

(Sky Blue, Blue standard Rex m,1yr).

(Sooty, Sooty fawn m,7 month's).

(Cotton Tail, Agouti German Lop m,10 weeks)

End of next week will be get from a lady in Bristol 3 more bunnies.
2 Blue Rex from the same lady as my blue rex I have at the moment
1 is blind and the 2nd has a broken leg.
The 3rd is her friend's a albino Dwarf Lop, has malocclusion and can't be rehomed.

A little about me I'm a drummer and piper in a ScottishPipe Band,I like Pyrography,Parchment Craft,Egyptology and loveanimal's you would never have guessed.lol
Hope I havn't bored you all to sleep.
see you all around the forum, will be nice to chat.thanks again Carolyn.:D

Take care :cool:
Lynn xxx

HI! Lynn(Moonstar Bunny)

I would like to welcome you to this forum.:DI havea rabbit named Pepper and he is a year old.He's a dwaft rabbit.He's asweet heart. I also,love dogs but we rent and our land lord wouldcharge more on the rent if we had a dog.I think German Shephard andHusky dogs are very pretty dogs and smart. When,it comes to cats I'mallergic to them,because of my asthma,but not allergic to otheranimals.Again,I welcome,you.

Welcome Moonstar Bunny!

I think it is wonderful all the animals you've helped. It's obviousreading what you wrote that you love them all. They are very lucky tohave you.

I look forward to talking to you in the future.

Tina

Hi MoonstarBuny!!

So glad you made ithere!

What a story about that guy that had you on his car and still keptgoing. I hope the guy was put in jail for that.It's crazy that someone could be so heartless to continue going andthen have the adacity to get mad at you. Good Lord!

That's quite an army you have there, My Friend! You must havean awfully big grocery bill to feed all those animals. Any money leftfor yourself to have a nibble or do you all just share?

The beauty in your avatar is precious! What a face!! What's her/his name?

Folks, this dear heart is a veterinarian in and of her ownexperience with her rabbits. She's dealt with every kind ofillness or disease a rabbit can have and we're most blessed to have herin this forum. She's rescued rabbits that would've beenconsidered 'throw aways'. Here's just a bit of what she'sgone through recently as posted in the other forum.

--------

One has a broken leg the mother broke it cleaning her she is a BlueRex,next was born blind he's a Blue Rex,and last one is from her frienda Red Eyed White Dwarf Lop with malocclusion.

Oh and now one of my lovely show bun's a Blue French Lop that i had vaccinated for Myxomatosis had a lump come up on he's ear.
They injected into the ear then the back of the neck,the vaccine doescause a small lump at the site of the injection and is supose to begood so the maker of the vaccine say.
But I have been back to the vet and they said it was OK,Butttttt it isbold all around it,the lump is going down but I'm going to phone themaker's again in the morning and I want to know why!!!.
As the other's are all OK.

Lynn was a very active member of the British Rabbit Council board, butunfortunately they shut down. I do hope they're able tocomeback online so that you can pick up where you left offwith your friends from that board. Your love,compassion, and concern for humans and animals are warmly welcomed tothe group. You've indirectlyalreadyadvisedsome of our posters here because the questions I hadposed to you on the old board were for this group of lovely peoplehere. The folks here might remember me saying that I'd haveto ask my 'British friend' about that.

You'll find this group of people to be most kind,thoughtful,supportive, and intelligent . Thereisn'tmuchin-fighting, which is what people likeabout it the most.The regulars areallvery open to opinions, suggestions, and aren't hung up on the attitudethat they're way is the best.

As you'll see, you're in good company here with many members being fromthe UK themselves. We have a wide variety of internationalviewpoints here, so it makes learning all the more exciting.

Jump Right In! It's great to see you here. So happy to have you among us.

God Bless the Queen!
741.gif

-Carolyn

MoonstarBunny, welcome here! We're glad to have you here with us! :)

Thanks for sharing all of this wonderful history and the history ofyour "family" with us. It made for very interesting reading.

Looking forward to your learned and expert advice as you continue to post here.

P.S. I'm loving your avatar too!

So happy to see you here, Moonstar. 'Tisa most congenial group, and includes several of yourcountrymen/women. Would seem you might have a wealth ofknowledge and experience to share, what with your menagerie of pets?

I remember our thread on the other Rabbits Only well, because of ourloss of Maxwell, and the anniversary of the loss of your cat.

Welcome!

Buck

Howdy!!! I'm Michelle, proud owner of Megan, Peppy(half owner) and Rahoon! Welcome to the boards, I look forward totalking to you!

Hi Moonstar Bunny, welcome! Sounds like you've gotyour hands full with all those pets! I have 1 bunny, Oreo &shes 4yrs old :D

~pam

Hi Moonstar! You'll find the nicest group ofpeople on here and lots of good information! Great people...but ofcourse that's because we're bunny people!!

Hellothere
Thanks for such a warm welcome and kind words,I'm very happy to behere.

Carolyn the guy in the car was charged with dangerousdriving,attempted manslaughter,Grievous bodily harm and driving away atthe scene accident even though it wasn't an accident and he aimed thecar at me,thats what they call it.
Bad part the police didn't tell me until two months after it had goneto court,and because my Sister her friend and other witnesses and Iwere not there at court he got away with it.We had 8 witnesses.

Thing is all I can't remember much whathappenedonly he's eye's as I was looking at him through thewindscreen.
All the rest is all the is what the witnesses gave the police.
Silly thing is that if he had gone down for it ,it would have been forno think because it was in the first place an accident but then turnedit into more by running me down.
Any way the police compensation board did give compensation and guesswhat I spent it on,the animal's new cages.I was happy.

Lynn xxxx

PS I just edited this and had to try these littlesmile people,their

thats it you know I'mdarft. I do know one thing with these my cat is sitting here lookingat them jumping up and down.

Carolyn and Bunnymommy

My avatar is a Blue French Lop called Sweep He's the one was tellingyou about Carolyn at the other forum.The lump on the ear after thevaccination.
I kiss him on the head and the next thing we are kiss fighting lol hewant to lick my face and hands, I want kiss he's head so far the he'swinning.lol
All your bunnie avatar's are so lovely that you all have so many lovely bun's

Lynn xxxx

Pepper,

Yep I would say dog's are smart,the husky I mentioned theyare for pulling a slay and they run a lot.My one don't my mum uses anelectric disabled scooter and you guessed it, why walk when you canride in style.
I went into hospital after an asthma attack,not had an attack since Iwas five and didn't think it was one.Mum called for an ambulance as theinhaler wasn't working I used at least 3 month's worth of it in onenight.
But while I was in hospital mum wouldn't tell me that one of my cat'sPanda stopped eating and very upset and over heating, she couldn't takehim to the vet.
She didnt tell me until the day I came out of hospital as she knew whatI would have done if I'd know-en before.Discharge myself.
The day they let me out I got home knew straight away he wasn't right,got him to the vet same day.
He was admitted on the drip I stayed in the car park most of the daythey wouldn't let me stay with him which would wave help him.
He was I'll because the vet say he was pining for me.not sure if that is the right spelling (pining).
For got to say the asthma attack was because of some essential oil thatsomeone put on me rose oil.Did know it was going to do that!!!.

Lynn xxxx

batbunny,
Was with someone and he asked me the wrong thing to re home my animal'sand was a bit nasty about it,I only been going out with him for twomonth's.
Well I don't what he is up to now.Re home my babies:shock: no way.

Animal's 10 - boyfriend 0. lol

Lynn xxxx

dajeti2,
I'm an animal nutter they could walk all over me,well saying that they have lol.
I say I'm the lucky one to have them,they always happy and pleased togreet me and don't ask for much,I think you will all find that to.
They know if your happy or unhappy and love you back with unconditional love.

Lynn xxx

Buck Jones,
Yes I remember our thread at the other forum,I often go to the link you sent me about the Rainbow Bridge.
I sent it to one of my sister's who lost her cat in February he was17years old, she was very moved.She had a baby in march and named himafter the cat,( Thomas ).
Great to see you here.

Lynn xxxx

MyBunnyLovesMe,pamela227, and all the bunny people and bunnies

Thanks again I look forward to talking to you to you all.

MyBunnyLovesMe was reading your posting about Megan so gladshe is OK:D,How you greeting on with the mosquito's though?eek:(

please forgive me if I don't post until late at themoment.I'm helping the next door neighbor put up a new fence and I'malso in the middle of DIY or more like demolition, we decided todecorate HAA lol so I was stripping the old paper of and now I'm downto bare brick.

Me think me stick to animal's.:D lmao

Lynn xxxxxx

Hi Moonstar Bunny,

That's crazy that the guy got away with it! Howhaunting to see his eyes still in your memory. I would hopethat it cost him a 'pretty penny' (a lot of money) before he was ableto walk.

Sweep is too adorable! Tucker and I get in those kissingmatches sometimes too. Aren't they The Best!

I like the smiley faces too, so use 'em as much as you like!They're fun and it helps a bit to see the 'expression behind thewords'.

I think I recall you saying that you do tend to limit your rabbit'sdiet to pellets instead of too many vegetables, is thatcorrect? I just find it curious because of thevariousviewpoints of one country toanother. It's interesting to comparenotes.

-Carolyn

Hi Carolyn

Yep is very crazy he got away with it.

Rabbit food I feed them a rabbit mix which has got pellet's grain longfibres grass,herb's and flower's in it.They love it that much I gottold of the other day ,I had a migraine and was late in feeding themand the blue Rex I have Sky when I put my hand in the cage to get thefood bowl out he tried eating my arm.I got a two slit's and a bruisethat looks like two eye's.I had to laugh though,because he's not likethat normally.As soon as I put the food in he was OK could stroke him.Ijust got told of.:(

I also feed them Ready grass Hay and fruit and veg but in smallamount's.I don't give to much at anyone time so they 1 don't pig out onit and to if they do leave any it don't spoil.

Sweep's ear is getting better the fur is growing back he still has asmall scar from the injection but I'm happy it's getting better.

A lot of breeder's here feed their rabbit's pellet's work out cheaperthat way,it last longer.they also feed ready grass,hay and I think someveg.

The link below is the food I feed mine on.

Lynn

http://www.chudleys.co.uk/index.phtml?detailsMode=product-details&id=33

Latest posts

Back