Hello all.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bherstuk

Reaction score
Hello fellow bunny lovers,

My name is Stephen, I hail from Perth in Western Australia! Randomly stumbled upon your site. Good to see people as fanatical about their pets as me! I knew you existed just not sure where :biggrin2:

I have one Doe currently called Xasthur, the X making a Z sound(Favourite band of mine), It has been 22 months since I adopted her. Best decision of my life.

I stumbled on the forum yesterday afternoon and have been lurking ever since! I'v loved rabbits ever since I saved mine from terrible conditions at a pet store, I had never had a pet in my life beforehand.

I will upload pictures when I have some. I only have 1 picture online and I don't currently have access to it. But trust me many many many more to come.

I'm an avid extreme music muso with a love for things that are a fluffy.

I look forward to learning a lot from this forum!

:wave:

:welcome1

sas :bunnydance:

Hi and welcome to the community!

I can't wait to see pictures of your girl. Sounds like you two have a very special bond. :)

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome, glad you are on board. You bet they are the best anti-depressent available. Just got back from grad in Red Deer, Alberta. Took Benjamin with us. Man he is the best little traveller. Put all the suitcase between back seat and front seats on car, then covered it all with a memory foam ( only the best for our little guy ) then a quilt and his dirt box. He travelled in style. Seen 3 black bears on the pass and several baby mountain sheep. Was hot coming home, smoke really heavy from fires in Alberta. Glad to be home. That is one very cute bunny!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back