heating has broken

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should be fine in the house, just keep them away from windows and drafts.

How cold is it there?

What about you? How are you keeping warm?

Laura

Last winter we ran out ofheating oiland there was a major snow at the same time. We used an electric spaceheater in the bunny room. I wouldn't recommend letting it run overnightunless the buns and you are in the same room though.

I'd put them in the areas where you hang out themost in, close off bedroomdoors so that you can conserve heatto the main part of the house, turn the stove on from time to time,leaving the oven door open so that you can get some heat in the place,and put a blanket over their cage to 3/4s of the way coverit. If you have some hay, put it down so that they can lay onit as well.

-Carolyn

I would do what carolyn say about the blanketand Jimd about the heaters. You can get the elec radiators instead ofspace heater. Space heater does run alot on you elec than the elecradiators.

barney_i_luv_u wrote:
hey people thanx for the help just bin out and bort 2 electric heaters.

Be careful how close you put it to them. You want them to adjust slowly to the heat rather than get blasted with it.

Of course, be careful not to have anything near the heaters whenthey're on. I had a fire in my place once because a pair ofpants were too close to a space heater. Very Scary!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back