he needs company

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issi

Reaction score
i think my little rabbit is a little lonely, whatwould be teh best companion for him, i dont want to get a girl rabbitcause i sure donte whant no baby rabbits. any suggestions?

So your buns a boy is he? what breed? I know youdont want babies but a gril and a boy live best together but you willneed to have him or both of them nutered. Hope this helps:)

Some bunnies are ok by themselves, even if youget a female companion you can't be sure they will get along, you willneed to bond them.

Try getting a stuffed toy for your rabbit. My bunny loves his stuffed bunny friend, he keeps licking him all the time.
Also get him some new toys, digging box, it may help.

hes a dwarf rabbit , soo they say , hes only 3 to 4 months hes a sweetie

yeah but im still not to sure of his breed , theytold me he was dwarf but the vet said it was to soon to tell! does thatmake sense?

issi wrote:
yeahbut im still not to sure of his breed , they told me he was dwarf butthe vet said it was to soon to tell! does that make sense?
Yeahhe looks like a dwarf so a small bun would be ideal.:cool:Avet doesnt know much about breeds unless he/she breeds buns. I took mybun to the vet once and the vet said whats that? thats a funnyrabbit:(It was a lionhead a very cute one:D

Size doesn't really matter in bonding relationships. Many a dwarf has been bonded to a much larger bun ;)

Latest posts

Back