He begged...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybunnie8

Reaction score
Well I have had lancelot for a few months nowand he was acting wierd the other days...When I say wierd I mean he letme poke him and he didnt run away...I'm not sure if it was becuase hewasent feeling well or becuase he was just comfertable or what...anywaysince I lost my Sprinkles in April im a little paronoid..."oh my he letme poke him and he didnt run away!!! He must be sick!" sounds wierdwhen you say it like that but, oh well...So I went out and bought himsome veggies he likes to make sure he was still eating...He was eatingfineso I decied he was fine and I would just keep and eye onhim...Anyway later that night I was giving my chinnies somenutrical--moslty cause they like it...and Lancelot came over and pawedat me to get my attention to give him some to....:inlove:it was socute...I just felt this little tapping on my leg...and he was lookingup at me saying" I want some toooo!!!"...SOOO CUTE!!....so ofcourse I gave him a little bit....:love:

awwwwwwhow cute , how did he like it, My rabbits ( the ones whohate the stuff ) make some ofthe funniest faces you canimagine getting that stuff off apaw lol .

Latest posts

Back