Harper got to meet Santa Claus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
And he was thrilled about it! He sat on Santa'slap for about 20 minutes while they fixed technical difficulties withthe camera's. Santa LOVED Harper and didn't want to let him go, LOL.After about 10 minutes, Harper fell asleep on Santa's lap. ;)

I don't have a scanner, so I took a picture of the picture.

harper-santa.jpg

Aww that is so adorable!....hmmm i wonder what Harperasked santafor :ponder:

cheryl

Tiny, I'm not sure. I think Harper whispered it in his ear. ;)

From what I gather, Harper wants more organic apple sticks, a newstuffed bunny toy, and more hanging wooden toys with bells on them. :D

Aww, that's adorable, I don't think any of the Santas here would allow a rabbit to sit on their knee! LOL

Did you get this done in a special place or is it just where children go?

No, it was done at a pet store. At Christmastime, they hire Santa's at most of the pet stores for people to bringtheir pets in for pictures. This is Harper's second Christmas and hissecond picture with Santa. I've seen other bunnies (someone had a big'ol lop waiting to get a picture), dogs, cat, lizards, snakes, birds,even a monkey last year, LOL.

Awww that's so cute! :colors:

I don't think Cocoa would be able to sit still on Santa's lap for a whole 20 minutes! lol

That's cool, the pet shops here would never do anything like that!

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

That is seriously the cutest pic I have ever seen.

Im gonna call around tomorrow and see if any pet stores around here do that!

Very cute picture. I want Harper.LOL

How much does he weigh? He looks so small in tat picture.

Susan:bunnydance:

Pipp, I didn't know we had a Christmas pictures thread! *Scurries off to find it*

Sooska, everyone has mentioned how small he looks in the picture, weirdeh? He WAS 4.8, nearly 5 pounds. However he's lost some weight after hehad surgery, so he's closer to 4 now.

That is so adorable! One of the shelters hereare making Santa pictures with your pet to raise money. I'm trying towork around my schedule so that I can take Rabbit :bunnydance:

Haley, check with the Petsmart's or Petco's inyour area. They do the pictures here, along with a couple of the momand pop pet stores. One of the animal rescues here does them as well,and even Harley Davidson of Louisiana was doing pet santa photo's lastweek.

How neat! We were going to take Devon and Amber, but the local HRS chapter that's doing it is a 2 hour drive from us:shock:

That's so cute! Our local vet clinic also takespictures with Santa for a local charity and I took Mocha and Spice 2years ago and Mocha and Zoey last year. Unfortunately I couldn't takethem this year because I haven't been able to take the time away fromstudying.:(It's too bad because this year i would have takenall 3.

I also have had Santa fall in love with the bunnies, as does everyoneelse there. I pull them out of their carriers and all I hear is 'awe!Bunnies!'.;)

Matt!! :hug:I haven't seen you around lately, been hiding??

MBB, I got plenty of "awww, a bunny!" myself. It was so cute, and Harper adored the attention, especially from Santa himself.

Latest posts

Back