Harnesses?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenjiAndBabs

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a suggested age limit for rabbits wearing harnesses/leads?

I want to walk my 6 week old and my 14 week old, as our garden is currently being re-done.

They might be too small rightnow. You might want to wait until they are bigger,so the harness will fit properly. By the time they are fullygrown, the harness might be too small.

Rainbows! :angel:

Some rabbits don't mind their harnesses at all.Check out Apollo! He goes to kids' baseball games and such with aharness on and riding around in a baby stroller. My bun, on the otherhand, didn't like one type that we tried and would spend the entiretime trying to get it off. We tried a second type and she freaked out,racing around in a panic and getting the harness caught on her cagedoor! We really thought she had hurt herself, but thankfully she wasokay.

This just shows the difference in rabbit personalities. Just be carefulwith yours at first and be very careful when your buns are outside.You'll be able to tell if your rabbits are safe with a harness on.

Latest posts

Back