Happy 4th!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loz n Ebony wrote:
Thank You everyone who has served in the war on terrorism.

(why do you celebrate it anyway?)

Luvin ya

loz

Most Definitely God Bless America and England and All who is serving and has served to fight the war on terrorism. I bow down to them and their families for what they're all going through right now.

Having friends: Pamnock, Lori, and Bob who's immediate family is there really makes me stop and pray often.

Lori and Bob aren't on this board, but Pamnock: I think of what you and your family sacrifice daily for this war.

Loz, look back at the thread and DaisyNBuster and I have answered why we celebrate the 4th of July. At once it was that we declared Independence from Britain and now, I couldn't think of a closer friend to America.

God Bless You and Yours.

-Carolyn

Happy 4th of July to all of you, wherever you maybe, and thanks for all the well wishes from those people of other countries whom I've grown to love and respect here on this forum.:D

Buck

Happy 4th to everybody,sorry I'm late but been busy for the holiday and everything.Went to abirthday party over the weekend also.

Back