grooming question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margarita

Reaction score
What is considered excessive grooming? my bun seems to always be cleaning herself. she doesnt have bald spots or anything. but it seems every half hour she is grooming. what is normal?

That's pretty normal with rabbits. They love to clean themselves. As long as they aren't creating bald spots because I would consider that to be overgrooming

Rabbits seem to be naturally compulsive groomers. Which is why they are always clean :)

ok thanks! just making sure shes not over doing it. she is super clean but i wanted to make sure there wasnt a problem.

Mine groom themselves and each other loads, spend a lot of their time doing it so I see that as normal. They´ll probably have a go at grooming you too :biggrin2:

Mine groom themselves and each other loads, spend a lot of their time doing it so I see that as normal. They´ll probably have a go at grooming you too :biggrin2:

Haha yes she loves to lick me. She's a sweetie

My rabbits groom eachother every 5 minutes some times. As long as there are no bald spots you should be good.

Latest posts

Back