Greetings from super(Nova)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovatheBunn

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Megan and I am a new bunn mom. I have wanted a rabbit for more than two decades, and now I'm finally adding one to the family!
Nova (short for supernova, because my boyfriend is a big space nerd), is a nearly 9-week-old holland lop buck that we will be picking up on Sunday!
Initially my boyfriend was not at all interested in having a bunny. But as luck would have it, this summer a wild baby cottontail took refuge in our garage and my boyfriend instantly fell in love. We knew he would wander out and live out his wonderful bunny life one day, and sure enough, the day came. Not only did Loki (what we named him, haha) bring so much joy to our mornings and evenings, he softened my boyfriend's heart and totally got him on board with adding a bunn to our family. Now I fully expect to come home from work and see the two cuddled up in his office chair as he WFH :rolleyes:😂
Nova.jpg
From what I've heard, he is already quite the curious and rambunctious little bunn...looks like we're in for some fun!
I would love to hear your favorite toy suggestions...right now we have baby car keys on a ring, stacking cups, a foraging mat, willow balls, and a million in one empty toilet paper tubes

Last edited:
Such a love, he is!
All those toys options he would love. I find that my rabbits love boxes that are just big enough for them to fit in (I had one bunny that was obsessed with his box lol). Other good ideas are apple branches and willow branches/bark. One of my rabbits loves throwing around a small wire hay ball with a bell on it (she likes the sound). Pinecones are also good chewing toys.

Back