Grass Mats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Hi, I've just read about putting grass mats in the bunnies cages. What do they look like and where can you get them?

Or does anyone have another solution to put in the bunny cages on thefloor. We had carpet but they keep chewing it. Wethink that's what made Wilbur sick yesterday.

I live in the Toronto, Canada area.

Soooska

If he's eating the carpet, I'd take it out. One of my rabbits is bad about that too.

I'm pretty sure Pier One sells those grass mats.

So do the homeimprovement stores. I bought one a Pier One and then the next ones Igot from Home Depot. I actually liked them much better. They weredouble layered, thicker, softer, heavier, and only 10.00.

RaspberrySwirl

That is odd, I'dthink they all carried about the same thing. I was just there againtoday for something different and walked by the display again. It wason the aisle that has all the throw rugs. Right where the carpetdisplays and everything are. It was out in the aisle a little and was awire rack. It actually has three or four different colors of seagrass.From a more brownish to a deeper green. Good Luck!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back