GOTTA have sunshades

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilytheStrange

Reaction score
I'm getting those little baby sunshades that roll down and secure with suction cups (think they're called first years adjust 'n lock car shades. It was so freakin' hot today when I took Bennett to the vet. I hate to stress sick bunnies out even more in a hot parking lot when we come out of the vet's office. And I feel bad when the sun hits them in the eye through the top of the carrier. I've had this little lightweight blanket I use but it's fleece and might keep some of the AC out. Oh yeah, and it'll be good for the two human kids too :biggrin2:

I laughed when you added that it would be good for the "Human Kids". That statement reminds me of my hubby. When we first got Buttercup he was in our bedroom (in an apartment).As we faced west it got really hot in the afternoons. Well my hubby didn't care that i was roasting in the bedroom but he was so worried about Buttercup that we went out and bought a small window unit AC so the room would be cool.

Even now I'm sure if we didn't have the bunnies he'd tell me to keep the AC off as it's "so expensive to run" his words not mine. LOL

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back