Gimpy still having urine issues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are happy to hear that Gimpy went to the vet
Also hoping for a speedy recovery and for him to feel better
Get well Gimpy!!!

HURRAY!!!! Gimpy's towel is clean for the first time overnight!!! And I woke up to him flopped over with his head resting on the floor(his relaxed position)!!! I haven't seen him flopped, and not holding his feet weird, in months!

Last night when I was going to give him his last dose of Baytril he was having none of it and was hopping around his cage to get away(He hasn't done that in weeks) and he hoped into his new lower box to get away.He looked a little startled so I decided not to give him his last med and just replaced his towel. Well he spent a while in his box, then hopped out, then back in and started eating his hay. I guess he realized it was safe to try. Before he kept sniffing it and looking at it but would never go back in(he doesn't take change well). So this morning I was a little scared to see Gimpy flopped, resting with his eyes half closed but when I turned the light on he woke up, and jumped right into his box :) There were still poops to clean up but no pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it continues!!!

Latest posts

Back