Game: Who's gonna kindle first? How many babies?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
There are no prizes...just the joy of guessing.

I bred several does July 1st and I am at least 99% sure that three of them took. So we'll deal with those three.

The does are:

Harmony - has been a mama before - she spent the night with Dukey and didn't want to leave him the next day

CJ - first time mama - spent the night with Mercury - didn't want to leave him the next day

Meatball (half flemish) - spent a couple of hours with Brady Hawkes (E-Lop) and then started fighting

Here are some pictures I put in my blog...

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Here are the questions:
  • Who will kindle first? When will they kindle (general time frame ie - morning/afternoon/evening/middle of night type thing)? How many babies will they have?
  • Who will kindle second? third? how many babies?
No prizes - just the fun of playing along and guessing...

CJ: Morning: 12
Harmony: Evening: 8
Meatball: Middle of the night: 4

Will Meatball's babies have floppy ears? If so, I may seriously be headed to Texas in a couple months ;)

I'm thinking each baby will have a 50/50 chance of having the floppy ears...its a wait and see thing.

I say Harmony then CJ, I will bet MeatBall didn't take. Both will be overnight kindling and Harmony will have 8 and CJ will have 9

OK and the winner is??? It is August 4th hopefully they have kindled safely by now!

It looks like my bucks were shooting blanks ....I'm horrible at palpating.

So the person who said Meatball didn't take - would probably be the winner?

:(

I had the same problem, 3 does all due around the end of July and no one took. It may have been the heat.
I am so sorry, you were looking so forward to babies I am sure. I know I was.
Now we are having a cool spell, I will try it again.

Back