Frisbee fun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
Try both play buttons if it doesn't play

And Yes i was in my PJ's

This is mysecond real movie that I've done HAHA editing 5 mins of video takes about 2 hours.....

It won't play - and there's only one play button!!

I see it! VERY awesome! I love how it is on RO and you don't have to follow a link :biggrin2:.

undergunfire wrote:
I see it! VERY awesome! I love how it is on RO and you don't have to follow a link :biggrin2:.
HAHa thanks, working on perfecting my abilities of posting videos and such places :)

Awesome. I had no idea you had a Border Collie.
I love the way her coloring matches your dutch bun's.

missyscove wrote:
Awesome. I had no idea you had a Border Collie.
I love the way her coloring matches your dutch bun's.

HAHA hmm might be one the reasons i like both dutch and border collies they are kinda simular LOL

Any rate I had another broder collie prior to this one Her nameb was Promise, she crossed rainbow bridge in july of 2007, she was 13 1/2 years old, and now i have this crazy 10 1/2 month old LOL But i love her dearly :)

And if google video gives you a hard time here it is on youtube

link if need be

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5TXRcgr0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5TXRcgr0k[/ame]

How fun! We had the round plastic sled out this weekend and Lexi was trying to get Sydney to pull her - well - Sydney thought it was a big frisbee!! :foreheadsmack:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
How fun! We had the round plastic sled out this weekend and Lexi was trying to get Sydney to pull her - well - Sydney thought it was a big frisbee!! :foreheadsmack:
oh now that would be a really super funny sight to see, too cute

I got the digital video thing out but the batteries were dead. I got new ones and we are supposed to get a good snow in the next couple of days.

Lexi and I are going to get video of her chasing it and running with it........ but the best is when we slide it over the snow and she runs and jumps on it for a ride! :p

Don't you love herding dogs?! They are SO funny!

You so HAVE to share if you get pictures or video of it, I so wanna see ::D and haha I've always had at least 1 herding dog in my family at all times, I love the herding group :biggrin2:

We'll share for sure! I now have two animals that like to slide on disks...... Bo loved the paper plate skiing as a baby! LOL!

I think I am going to get a border collie one day. I really wasn't a dog person as much as I am now until I got my Syd. She has made me LOVE dogs but mostly adore herding dogs.

My brother inlaw has an australian cattle dog....... she's a hoot! love her too!

Latest posts

Back