Free Woody Pet!!! (located in Massachusetts)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

free_woodypet

Reaction score
Hello all!
Well, a couple months ago my pet bunny passed away :(
It was a brown mini-rex named "Jip", that my gf and i adopted and renamed "Biko" (after a filipino dessert hehe).

Well, we have some woody pet litter left over and we don't want to throw it away b/c we know someone could use it.

So, we would like to give it away for FREE, provided you can pick it up!

More specifically, the amount of is: one 30lb bag (unopened) and 1/2 of another 30lb bag (opened).

If you are interested, please reply here and/or email me at [email protected]

We are located in Randolph, Massachusetts (zip code 02368)

this is by no means any kind of scam! just want to help both of us out!

Please take this away from us and put it to good use!

If nothing else, you can always give it to a local shelter.. They are always in need of supplies.. :D

yeah i've been trying to find a local shelter todonate too...and i also ask anyone i know or meet if they need it...butstill no luck i guess =/

heheh thanks for the nice comments!!! yeah i felt that there's no suchthing as too much woody pet either....which is how i got into thissituation lol but again thanks! :D

Just before I left Canada I had purchased a 20lb bag of litter, and I did not want to throw it out so I went to thepet store and gave it to them for their adoption center

Latest posts

Back