Freddy's Playboy Mansion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playboy

Reaction score
Here's a little about me ladies....please do let me know about yourselves!

I can be reached through PM between the hours of 10pm-2am.

Frederick aka Freddy

Star Sign: Sagittarius

Likes: Posing, only the finest hay, a bottle of 1964 Chateau du Carrot and of course, You.

Dislikes: Limp carrots, aggressiveunspayed females and bunny burritos.

Hobbies:Bunny 500's to keep fit, Binkiesto show off my physique anddeveloping the fine art ofspraying 360º.

Here I am at my best, Ladies.

1hefner.jpg

hefner_i.jpg

misssnottypants.jpg

FREDRICK!

I thought I was your evil Twin!!

now I see you surrounded by all thoseHarlots! how dare you , My heart isBroke Broken I tell you .:tears2:

Momm Is writing this for me because I amso distraught , and heartbroken , , well that and Iam too short to reach the Keyboard comfortably.

Im going to go bite mom now , hope this makes you happy , :bigtears:

Miss Emily Snotty Pants ...

Hello, my name is Anwyn!

I am one of Frederick's Hutch of Honey Bunnies!

My measurements are 5 - 5-8 I manage to keepthis svelte figure by dining on 1/4 cup of pellets and unlimitedTimothy Hay. Although I do manage to sneak in the occasionalcarrot, but don't tell Frederick!

My likes and dislikes are whatever Frederick tells us they are. After all he IS the top bunny of the hutch!

I am best known for my ability to give those special little kisses andnibbles! Playing catch me if you can is my favourite pastime.

I am lucky enough to be December's Bunny Of the Month, and am truly honoured to be a FREDERICK'S OF JERSEY HONEY BUNNY!

Here is a preview of this months issue! I am covered in a fur in thispicture just in case some young bunny gets a hold of this picture!

Special bunny hugs and kisses sent to all!

Nice Robe, Mister Frederick.

Thank you for the censorship. I know you, The Girls, and your Playboy friends will Keep It Clean.

Welcome to the Forum.

:)

-Carolyn

gypsy wrote:
misssnottypants.jpg

FREDRICK!

I thought I was your evil Twin!!

now I see you surrounded by all thoseHarlots! how dare you , My heart isBroke Broken I tell you .:tears2:

Momm Is writing this for me because I amso distraught , and heartbroken , , well that and Iam too short to reach the Keyboard comfortably.

Im going to go bite mom now , hope this makes you happy , :bigtears:

Miss Emily Snotty Pants ...
Hush!, My Love, you fret over only Public Relations Pictures. You aremy one and only evil twin and don't worry your pretty face I sharesecrets with you onlya twin would share! And please don'ttake it out on your Mom, she only means the best for you!

Your Twin,

Frederick

Anwyn, my Lovely Miss December!

How nice of you to make an appearance! You look as wonderful as ever in that photograph! I hope to see you soon...

The one and only,

Frederick

You are soooo handsome Frederick{{SWOONS}}. Could a suave, bun-about-town such as yourselffind room in the mansion for two young mini-rex babes? Allowus to introduce ourselves:

Scooter is a petite castor mini-rex and is a little shy. Shekeeps her svelte figure with daily bunny 500's and lots ofbinkies. She is very playful, enjoying tossing her keys andpaper towel tubes. Scooter is a big fan of chewing willowrings and always eats her timothy hay and daily salad.

Sparky is a full-figured red mini-rex gal. She is veryadventurous and always pushes the rules by munching on mommy's carpetand baseboards. Sparky is very familiar with the word"no!!". Sparky loves to give great big binkies and puddleswhen getting her full body rubs.

Both of us love our craisins and admit to enjoying a tortilla chip once in a while. We are bonded and come as a pair.

We would love to meet you Frederick. Wouldn't you like to run your paws through our thick, soft fur?

REALWomen have Dewlaps, even though society tries to deny them.

They'd rather have the girls look like boys. Well, not me! I like my Women Looking Like Women!

THIS isMy Woman, and it's a real dewlaptoo!

Tucker

HEY Ya Freddy , Mom mademe my own account hehehe , no moresneakin on her account to yell at you andyour hussy's ,

Hey Tucker Bucker , Im not old enough for an Airbag yet ,does that still count ? besides Iam moreyour size than Fauna is , butthen again I am twice as bossy .

How are you feeling, Freddy Baby? Iheard you had surgery. Mom said we can only be friends now,but that's okay.

If you need somebunny to hold your paw or fetch your veggies, I'll be there for ya.

Snuggs

Tucker wrote:
REALWomen have Dewlaps, even though society triesto deny them.

They'd rather have the girls look like boys. Well, not me! I like my Women Looking Like Women!

THIS isMy Woman, and it's a real dewlaptoo!

Tucker
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*holds stomach* oh my...must...stop...laughing...

SparkyandScooter wrote:
You are soooo handsome Frederick {{SWOONS}}. Coulda suave, bun-about-town such as yourself find room in the mansion fortwo young mini-rex babes? Allow us to introduce ourselves:

Scooter is a petite castor mini-rex and is a little shy. Shekeeps her svelte figure with daily bunny 500's and lots ofbinkies. She is very playful, enjoying tossing her keys andpaper towel tubes. Scooter is a big fan of chewing willowrings and always eats her timothy hay and daily salad.

Sparky is a full-figured red mini-rex gal. She is veryadventurous and always pushes the rules by munching on mommy's carpetand baseboards. Sparky is very familiar with the word"no!!". Sparky loves to give great big binkies and puddleswhen getting her full body rubs.

Both of us love our craisins and admit to enjoying a tortilla chip once in a while. We are bonded and come as a pair.

We would love to meet you Frederick. Wouldn't you like to run your paws through our thick, soft fur?
My lovely girls,

Scooter you sure do sound like a rabbit that is my speed! And Sparky,I've always had thing for those wild childs....by all means girls youare welcome anytimeto the Mansion.

The Wonderful,

Frederick

Latest posts

Back