For Shame Lissa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white bunny is my Spice!

As for him looking scared, well this may come as a surprise but I don't put him on the barbeque often. ;)

At first I had on there (IS THAT SPICE?!?!!?) but I wasn't sure. I would have known if it was Mocha.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
LOL! That's great. But one question:

Why make stew when you can make burgers? ;)

barbequed.jpg

(P.S.- He's standing on a baking sheet no worries.)
Oh, oh, OH!!!!!! ... :shock:

The sad thing is... Spice looks pretty terrifiedsitting on that BBQ with his eyes wide and ears laidback...lol my poor little AngelSpice!!!!

my question is, was it hard to get him to staystill? he seems pretty comfortable there...how often to you put him onthe grill and threaten to cook him if he's not good? :shock::X

psssssssssssst..spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....lenciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....igot some extra room over here, if you dont wanna be cooked. *waves acraisin* why dont you come over here and ill give you somecraisins....and cookies...and your mommies can cook a little white bratnamed Ivory :)

Bumping this so fergi can see what horrible things some of the members here have been doing to their sweet babies......... :X

I pose this question through happily teared rimmed eyes:

IF Spice is BBQ'd, would you actually need bbq sauce? or is he pre-spiced?

(just getting ready for the cook-off tiss all......)

muahahhaha

Cher

P.S.

Lissa------>poor Lenci, she should, by rights, have at least acarrot or some celery in there with her, no flavour at all until youhave ALL the ingredients

How did I miss this??!! Thanks Bo for looking outfor me! MBB...Canada's not that far away and my girls could use someguy company, rather than eating Spice maybe we could trade for say somePrime Rib??

You and Lissa crack me up, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Fergi's mom

Cher wrote:
IF Spice is BBQ'd, would you actually need bbq sauce? or is he pre-spiced?

(just getting ready for the cook-off tiss all......)
He's pre-spiced. It saves us from having to buy BBQ sauce. ;)

[align=center]****************************************************************[/align]
I hate prime rib. :pBut I'll gladly welcome all 3 of your girls into my home to stay with my boys. ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
LOL! That's great. But one question:

Why make stew when you can make burgers? ;)

barbequed.jpg

(P.S.- He's standing on a baking sheet no worries.)
I decided to add a disclaimer to this. ;)

No bunnywas harmedin the making of this photo.

Lassie wrote:
Hi,Iam sorry but I don't think that is funny at all.Delia
You'll find that people on this board treasure their bunns above all else -- but yes, we are a little warped ;)

It's all been in fun . . .

Pam

Lassie wrote:
Sorry I missed this post at first.

I love my baby Spice (the white bunny) a lot! I've had him for over ayear and a half now and he's my little love. From time to time when ourbunnies are bad we joke around saying "rabbit stew!" or "rabbitburgers!" or something like that. We don't mean it, we just joke aroundwith it.

I'm sorry if it offended you but it was just a bit of fun. They are much loved pets andare spoiled rotten.

I think that it'sperfectly clear from the majority of posts that most people recognizethat thisis all in humor. Anyone who is truly concerned couldtake two minutes to do a search on those bunnies involved and wouldfind hundreds of photos and stories involving those same bunnies thatwould relieve any concerns one might have about their well being. Ireally hate to sound like a grouch, but it gets tiresome when peopleare just having a good time, being happy and it gets blown out ofproportion. There are a lot of really sick people, doing a lot ofreally bad things to animals, those are the ones you should beconcerned about. If you don't find this amusing, just hit the backbutton and go on to a different thread.

RaspberrySwirl

Oh, I agree Raspberry.

All of us adore our rabbits. People like Gabby going througheverything to save Brice and Daphnee and countless others!

What really gets me is this very bunny, Lenci, had her "mommy" sleepnext to her on the floor after surgery....... this is definitely justfun with the bunnies.

Half of the joke is they are so sweet and innocent looking.... she looks so pathetic LOL!

I showed this to my daughter and she laughed her butt off...... she's 9 and she got it.

Lassie wrote:
We like to have fun with our buns. Sorry you took it thewrong way. Just for the record, I would never,ever,hurt my bunnies - EVER.

Latest posts

Back