For Peg (TinysMom)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsterlove1969

Reaction score
Hi Peg,

Do you have any more pics of your beautiful baby lionheads? I have beenfollowing your thread in the blog section......but it would be great tosee some more up to date pics :D

I do have photos of some and will update shortly.

Depending upon how things go...I'm also going to start a "Watch the Holland Lops Grow" blog for this litter of Hollands.

If mom will just give them up...

Peg

Better than breeder mommy. She goes and looks ather nest and sort of sits in it...then squats...then thinks. Then shelooks around...thinks some more...goes and lays back down.

I was told that Hollands can be in labor a lot longer than lionheads...and I'm so scared.

Her mama was nowhere like this that I know of. Unless she was like this and I didn't know she was in labor at the time.

When a doe of mine goes in labor - I try to be up and available 24/7until she has the babies. Once I know the babies are born - I cancollapse.

You can check the blog now - but I'm about to post some thoughts aboutbreeders in general and what to look for besides just looking at therabbit.

Peg

I don't know how many kits she'll have.....we shall see?

I'm going afk now for a bit - but since you've pointed it out wherefolks can see it.....the "watch the lionheads grow" blog is nowupdated.....

Peg

Latest posts

Back