For Buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello People! I'm back now, I'm sure no onenoticed I left lol. I was out at my friends farm playin with the dogs,horses, cows, and 4 wheeling! They had calves there, that were soocute! Dusty was a little white one with a black nose and tongue...she'smy favourite! lol. Anyway, Megan's out of her mean streak for now, butI'm sure she'll get back into it. I drove past a vet that's down theroad from me and I noticed a picture of a bunny on the sign, so maybethey can fix her. I'll have to walk over and see. Anyway, about theseavatars, how can I make one that switches from picture to picture??

You're the one we're looking for MyBunnyLovesMe!

Check out the post on 'Pictures!' by Pigeon&Fumper and How To Make An Avatar by BunnyMommy.

I missed you very much. I was hoping that you weren't upset over theMegan dilemma and didn't want to talk with us. So Glad You're Back! Weneed your advice as you'll see you were referred to in the posts above.

-Carolyn

Done and done Carolyn!! :) Nah I'm not upset aboutMegan anymore, I realize its not me she hates, she's just cranky fromnot being spayed yet. That'll be fixed soon enough :) She's beingalright for now, I can cuddle her again and nothing makes me happier!:) Anyway, I tried to give the best info I could on posting pictures! Ihope it helps!

* * Applaud Now * *

*High-Five* Chicky!! :dude:

Way to Go! Ya see...WE NEEDED YOU! And you thought we forgot :?

HMMMMPPHH!

-Carolyn

Thank You, Thank You!! :) I posted all the pictureinfo needed in the Avatar thread, I'm sure people can at least get someinfo from it :) Post those pictures of your buns!!!:D

I just posted a new picture of Tucker in BunnyMommy's post asking'Where is everyone today?'. Don't want people to get sick of Tucker.He's got to spread himself out a little.

-Carolyn

That melted my heart!

Thanks Bunnymommy. :dude: You're an extra extra special fan of Tucker's though. I think you love him as much as I do.

Your Sherman is also a Trouble Bubble! Careful he doesn't see thescreen! Don't want him getting upset. When Sherman ain't happy, ain'tnoooobody happy!

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

Who is that black(/dark brown?) rabbit in the post where Bunnymommy was wondering where we all were?

M&SMom,

That's my Tucker. :) And you questioned his arrogance?! *laughs*

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

That picture makes me smile! He's got this smug little grin on hisface. It's almost that "ya i did, and I'll do it again" look Mochagives me.

That 'smug little grin' was for the painters in the apartment to do it right and get it done!

That was the look on his face all day.

-Carolyn

Me too Pamela!!! I'm so happy she's normal for now! :) Smunchin away on her hay!

Carolyn, I never tire of seeing your hansome little guy!!! I had thepicture of him on my computer and I put Megan on the computerdesk, and she put her paws on Tuckers face, I think she has found a guyto like! lol. Keep the pics coming guys! :)

Thanks Michelle! :D

Tucker could only be so lucky to have a beauty like Megan.

-Carolyn

I"d be too afraid she'd hurt your little guy! Shegot along with Tyson really well, but that was before she decided toget cranky! :) But I do hope that maybe someday a few of you guys cantake a nice trip up to Canada and we can go to Wasaga Beach! (it's abig beach and you can walk out in the water for like a mile and there'swater slide parks and tons of shopping along the beachfront!)

Hi Michelle,

It's always nice to have people to visit. Will keep it inmind, Michelle! Thanks for the kind offer. Canada'sbeautiful!

-Carolyn

P.S. Back atcha if you can ever make it down to theStates!

Back