Follow up Vet visit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much!!! He's continuing to dogreat...even does ok with his "hat" (the lampshade)...we call it hishat so its more fashionable ;) He'll even push his head thrunow when I get his ears adjusted and ready...he sprawls all out likecontent bunny so I know its not bothering him too much. He'sREALLY wanting to get those stitches out, but not til about this timenext week. :( :(He's now laying on the side with the stitchestoo, so I think other than itching they are feeling good!

You hav eto get some pics of him with his 'hat'on - I can just imagine that round pouty face looking at the cameralike, 'why mom?' :p

Jenniblu wrote:
You hav eto get some pics of him with his 'hat' on - I canjust imagine that round pouty face looking at the camera like, 'whymom?' :p
I hate making him wear it...he's doin real well with it...but I stillfeel bad! He just sat there and looked at me when I put this on him totake the pic!

Ask and you shall recieve... ;)

bunnyhat.jpg

Oh goodness, that picure is a classic :D! Blesshis little heart. He is doing so well and putting up with everythingthat's sent his way. The side with the stitches in must be feelingbetter if he's laying on it. Give him a big kiss fromme - Jan

Yeah, hes definatlye kept his sense of bunnyhumor thru it all..I went in this morning and got lots of bunnykisses...I really think in a way he knows this is all to helphim...weird I know...but I think he does.

Latest posts

Back