Fluffy McFluffbottom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misty

Reaction score
About a week or so after our previous rabbit passed away, we found ourselves missing all the things that a rabbit brings into the household. I went online to start searching for our new bunny and very quickly ran across an advertisement for baby angoras who happened to have a similar color pattern to our old boy.

I contacted the woman and we set up an appointment to go see the babies. It turns out they were only half angora but the little one that I held in my arms was just so sweet and soft and cuddly that we couldn't resist. We reserved her right there and named her on the ride home. We had to wait another two weeks for her to be old enough to leave home and the children found it extremely hard to wait.

She's my first baby rabbit. Our previous one was already old, calm, and set in his ways when he arrived. It's thrilling to see how much energy this little one has. She races back and forth across the living room acting like a little sports car with turbo boosters. She flings herself up into the air and lands about as ungracefully as anything I've ever seen. She'll already start throwing a tantrum if I don't let her out of the cage in the morning to groom her and it only took her a week to settle in enough to where she runs up to us, the children, or even the dog to demand cuddles. Ok, granted, the cuddle lasts about ten seconds before she's off again but it is certainly worth it!

10976212023-f691cd04de-c.jpg

11098734144-5e4ae53fd3-c.jpg

11099349156-5d993dee0f-c.jpg

11099093353-ab9604ec2c-c.jpg

Latest posts

Back