Flemish Fever Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinysMom wrote:
Angel, my Polish rabbit got in trouble for chasing the dogs so she got put back in her cage but Art decided to leave the door open in case she wanted to come back out after she calmed down.

He didn't expect this to happen.

IMG_0168.jpg

I just love my flemish girls - they seem to think they can go anywhere they want!
Omigosh! hehehe the look on angels face, she looks frozen in terror that the big ol flemmie is gonna fall down on her hehe :p cute!

[align=center]A Flemish at Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary =)
imagejpeg_2_14.jpg

She has the tattoo in her ear and everything!
Her name is Madison =)

Here's Molly! She's 6 months, 10 lbs. Still a lot of growing to do!

4 weeks old, with mom at the breeders:

securedownload.jpg

10 weeks old:

DSC00035.jpg

3 months old:

Picture028.jpg

4 months old:

PICT0011-1.jpg

And now, at 6 months:

PICT0008.jpg

DSCI0110.jpg

DSCI0082.jpg

DSCI0061.jpg

They grow so fast!

I hope its ok that I revive this thread!!! This is Lady, she's 9 weeks and 3 1/2 lbs :D
Lady_9weeks_4.jpg

Lady_9weeks_3.jpg

Lady_9weeks_2.jpg

Lady_9weeks_1.jpg

Thanks!! The name suits her I think. Hey lets see more of yours!! I can't get enough of Flemmie talk, they are so different than smaller breeds!

They are something else alright. I posted this one in my introductory thread today but I wanna put it here for posterity sake. Its one of my favorite pictures of Col Brandon.

I haz my feet in mah fewd.
brandonfood.jpg

And this one

bestColbrandon.jpg

And this new one of him sitting in daddy's lap
colbrandonlap.jpg

I took some more pictures today. I'm a knitter and a spinner and this is my Majacraft spinning wheel, he loves to sleep on it. Thank goodness he isn't chewing that wheel is expensive. But I think its cute he's taken to my hobbies so quickly.

IMG060.jpg

IMG067.jpg

So cute! I'd rub some bar soap on that soon though, they get into the chewing destructive stage overnight sometimes :D

Back