Flash ate power cord

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleyann13

Reaction score
So by accident we forgot to close Flash's cage when we did running around today. Luckily flash is ok ( so far) the only damage we have is se chewed some foam off of the lazy boy( she went inside) not sure if she ate any, and she chewed the power cord to the satellite dish, she also nibbled on the monopoly box. So far she is still eating drinking and pooping. Do you think she will be ok? What can i do to clear her system out of she did and make sure no blockage?

Most likely those things were just chewed on and not ingested. Just keep an eye on your buns poop and make sure it doesn't get smaller than usual and that that your bun is still pooping normally. Cleaning out your buns litter box and area can help you keep track of this. Also make sure your bun is eating it's food normally and eating hay.

She's eating and drinking, and still going to the bathroom, I raised her front chops to look at her teeth and the side of the gums for any burns and seen nothing.... Should I open her whole mouth and see?

If she's eating drinking and pooping with no obvious woulda I wouldn't worry, but chewing cords can electrocute a rabbit so you need to work on getting those out of her reach!

Latest posts

Back