First portrait done.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
Well, I finished a watercolor-colored pencilportrait of Carolyn's rabbit. It's only 8.5 x 11 inches, so it's nothuge or anything..... I just wanted to show you all what I came upwith, and just wanted to let Carolyn know that her watercolor portraitis done.....

Here it is:

83995238.jpg

Now I'll get started on the next one!

I'mspeechless!

It's absolutely GORGEOUS! It definitely beats the one I haddone of Tucker.

Let me know whatIowe you for the materials andpostage to send it. I know you said that you wouldn't chargeus for it, but Iwould at least like to give you a 'tip' foryour time and trouble.

Good Lord, it's so Beautiful!

Thank You, ThankYou, Thank You!!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I'mspeechless!

It's absolutely GORGEOUS! It definitely beats the one I had done of Tucker.

Let me know what I owe you for the materials and postage to send it. Iknow you said that you wouldn't charge us for it, but I would at leastlike to give you a 'tip' for your time and trouble.

Good Lord, it's so Beautiful!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!

-Carolyn

Whew! Glad you like the painting.... approval is always a good thing when doing pictures of other people or their animals!

It's perfect, Sandhills. Love thebackground and everything about it. It looks just like mybaby girl.

Will send you my address in PM.

I am so lucky!

-Carolyn

Carolyn, if you'd p.m. me your addy I could sendout the picture today.... I've got to go make copies of the chameleonpainting I did, and I've got to send out a Tortoise print to a woman inNew Mexico so I'm going to be out and running around today anyways.

Good Lord! You're incredible.

I sent you my address.

As I said in my note, your talent blows me away. Can't believe you did that in a day.

How I wish I could paint like that! What agift. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.I'll always treasure it.

Thank you SoMuch!

-Carolyn

You are so talented. It is BEAUTIFUL! I wish Icould get my camera working so I could get a pic of Twinky on here. IfI went to my friends house and got her to post one could you do aportrait of Twinky?

Wow Sandhills...you are so unbelievablytalented! I don't even have a beautiful enough picture ofCosmo that deserves your water colors! I will definitley bechecking these threads and I can't wait to see your futurecreations!! Way to go, you rock!

-Vanessa & Cosmo

Wow. Just...wow. It's amazing! Look at that sweet Fauna girl
love.gif

You're so wonderfully gifted it blows me away
thumbsup.gif
.Bravo! Bravo! Job well done
eusa_clap.gif

worship.gif

You're all way too kind! The bunny pictures on this site are so wonderful that they'd inspire anybody.....

I feel like i'm in heaven when looking at all the amazing rabbit photosthat people post, it's a great feeling to know that i'll never run outof great painting ideas because there's no lack of adorable "muses" here

OMG! Not only are you great! you are quick! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I'm glad you chose Fauna to do. I loved that picture Carolyn put up and it seemed perfect for your project! :)

rabbitluvr04, if you are able to get a picture of twinky and post it then i'd be able to try and do a painting....

I can tell i'm going to be having a lot of fun for awhile, trying toget all this portraits done. It's great to have something to keep meoccupied instead of just sitting aroung twiddling my thumbs....(lol...i dont really just sit around, i'm actually pretty busy!)

That picture is so pretty. Do you have to have apicture of the rabbit in a pretty background or do you just paintsomething nice. I have pictures but no nicebackgrounds.

Cristy

I know i'm quick when doing artwork.... it's justone of the weird quirks i have i guess. I've always just been the typeof person that when i start a piece of artwork i cant rest until i haveit done.....

I'm that way with a good book, too.... cant put it down until imfinished reading it... I've been like that with a lot of stuff since iwas a child

mygrl2k3 wrote:
That picture is so pretty. Do you have to have a picture of therabbit in a pretty background or do you just paint something nice. Ihave pictures but no nice backgrounds.

Cristy

The picture of Fauna that Carolyn posted for me to use as inspiration actually had Fauna sitting on carpet (i think).
I thought that she'd be pretty among some pink flowers and by the baseof a tree, so that's what i decided to do..... i just didnt thinkpainting watercolor carpet would be as fun as painting pretty flowersand a blue sky.

Latest posts

Back