first my rabbit Brownie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yngmea

Reaction score
brownie had to be put to sleep(my 8 year old rabbit) on Jan. 15th. We had just got back his cremation box back on the 28th
WHEN I got a call from my mom. On Jan 28th my 67 year old dad suddenly passed away. My heart is so heavy...it's mind boggling.:pray: I pray for better tomorrows.

I so sorry you've experience so much loss is such a short time {{HUGS}}.

thank you. I hear you.. I stay speechless. misty, brownie and daddy are in my heart now. helps just to talk and have people around

We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

:pray::rainbow:

I'm so sorry for your losses :(
:pray:But rememeber they will always be there for you :) Maybe not physically but they are always with you :) :innocent

thank you so much for the support. I am taking one day at a time. I look forward to this summer to a fresh start, getting new bunnies and the joy of seeing my mom happy when I buy my first house.:pray:

You just gotta think that they never really leave you, you keep them alive in your mind and heart forever. They become part of who you are, and you made their lives all the better. Best wishes to you and your mom in this hard time:hug1

thank you. they made my life better too. that warms my heart. thank you Violet23

Latest posts

Back