Finally some pictures...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mndpnd2298

Reaction score
Since I have been hanging around for months butkeeping a low profile I thought I would finally show you some picturesof my rabbits. They are also dorm bunnies.

Bunny with rudolph

bunnyandrudolph.jpg

Corky with my boyfriends dog

305721130aTrUcV_ph.jpg

Sonic aka Dillon my Holland Lop from Pam (Pam I got this pic off yourwebpage because I don't have any pics of Dillon on my computer... thisis deffinatley him right? Looks just like him if not... Iwasn't sure if you might have had another Dillon)

dillon.jpg

Bunny with her friend the famous Stephie (mambos rabbit)

BunnyandSteph.jpg

And of course the newFlemish I am makingMambo share with me

fozstand.jpg

Amanda

Amanda -- They sure are prettybunnies!! I can't believe they get along with Stephie whenthey don't live with her. They must all be really welltempered.

Jen

That is so cute with Rudolph!Ofcourse we always like to see anything with Stephie init!:) Corky looks pretty big!:shock: I'm sure we will be looking for lots more of Fonz andwaiting to see the ones of Dillon too!

RaspberrySwirl

Bunny, Dillon, Corky, and Fonzie are sobeautiful, Amanda. I'm so glad you decided to share yourpictures with us. It's very sweet how relaxed Corky is aroundyour boyfriend's dog.

(Have you decided how you're going to bunnynap Fonzie from your uncle yet? Think you can do it without him noticing?)

-Carolyn

Okay you guys, clarify the Sonic/Dillon thing...:?...Which/who is he??? :shock:

Raspberry

I got Dillon from Pam she had already had himnamed Dillon. I like that name and usually still call himthat but my boyfriend has named him sonic so he goes by both names.

I don't know exactly what Corky is deffinatley a pet storemix. She is huge though. She is also thefriendliest out of all of them she will just jump up in your lap andbeg you to pet her and is content with that for hours. Shealso binkies more than any rabbit I have ever seen.

I will have to deal with joint custody I guess... In the summer allfive bunnies (Corky, Sonic, Bunny, Fonzie, and Stephie) will all betogether and I will get to see all of them but after I graduate collegeand probably get my own place to live I will just have to make a lot ofvisits to see Fonzie and Stephie of course. Oh and of coursevisit mambos two guinea pigs.... how many animals in one house does ittake to qualify as a zoo?

They are all gorgeous. Corky lookshuge:shock::shock:and he doesn't mind the dog wow. I love his color toovery pretty. Stephie and Bunny, way cute. Dillon is a doll. Fonzie wowI can not get enough of him lol. He is just gorgeous, simplygorgeous.

Tina

Ha! I wouldn't be afraid of adog either if I were that BIG!! WOW! Looked likethe pooch was more spooked than the bun!

That was actually when we took corky with us downto Florida to visit my boyfriends parents. At first Corkyjust kept running from the dog and the dog just followed it everywhereit went crying. Then finally the bunny didn't care anymoreand pretty much just ignored the dog while it stood there and cried ather.

I actually just had a big problem with Corky where she thought she waspregnant and started ripping all her hair out and building a nest withhay. But being that she is never left alone with any malerabbits it was not possible that she was pregnant.Deffinatley one of the strangest things I ever witnessed though.

Latest posts

Back